Re: In Hushed Whispers glitch Xbox one

by jojodfj

Original Post

In Hushed Whispers glitch Xbox one

★★★ Newbie

I am stuck at the part following the cutscene with Alexius where he sends Dorian and my character back in time (I think that's what happens but not REALLY sure since I can't progress further)

I am able to kill the two guards that immediately confront me and Dorian but right after that the dialogue wheel does not pop up and there is no audio in the cutscene.  I can smash the X button to skip and eventually a dialogue option pops up so I can make it thru the converstaion with Dorian without actually hearing either side speak.  I then advance up the stairs to get out of the starting room but the map is glitched and there is no floor for me to walk on.  I fall thru the floor and respawn back at the door.  

I have tried a hard reset on the Xbox (unplugged for 30 seconds) and then clearing the persistant data in the xbox settings.  I have also tried manipulating choices in the game itself.....I've tried different party members, skipping all dialogue, NOT skipping all dialogue, and various different dialogue responses.  I've reloaded saves from hours earlier and from right before the cutscene.  I must have played this scene over about 25 times and every time the audio cuts out and the floor disappears at the door out of the dungeon/prison area.  

I'd really like a solution other than "just side with the templars and see if that works"   

Message 1 of 3 (930 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Help
Message 2 of 3 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie
yo did u find a solution mine is the same like that but x100. im like below the map
Message 3 of 3 (876 Views)