Re: Imported World State not working

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Dragon age inquisition

★ Novice

I can’t get my account to sync, every time I use the golden nug I get an error. The error says ‘unable to connect to dragon age servers, try again later.’

Are the servers down? This has been happening for 3 days.

Message 171 of 195 (646 Views)

★★ Novice
@Dynamike428 Yup my xbox is working as of this morning, but my online friend says no dice with the ps4, God knows why hope it gets sorted quickly
Message 172 of 195 (747 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@BlaqkShadow wrote:
@Dynamike428Yup my xbox is working as of this morning, but my online friend says no dice with the ps4, God knows why hope it gets sorted quickly

Likely because their shift ended yesterday. Dunno if the servers are maintained by Bioware (Canada) or EA (California). Either way, they fixed the issues with XBox around 3pm. 

Message 173 of 195 (688 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Schlachthofkeule Well heres to hoping they fix playstation today
Message 174 of 195 (759 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Even if they do fix it for Playstation today, it would of been nice to have some transparency on all of this. 

Message 175 of 195 (716 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Illium We haven't gotten any confirmation but it seems like Xbox and all PC servers are working as of yesterday. Any ETA on Playstation getting their fix? 

Message 176 of 195 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Good news, it's back up on ps4

Message 177 of 195 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just tried it on Ps5 and it works!! 

Message 178 of 195 (602 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to give a quick update, this issue should now be resolved, if you were running into this can you close your game, restart your console, and test if you can now load custom world states from DA Keep? 

Thanks Again!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 179 of 195 (2,457 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It is working now on PS5! 

Message 180 of 195 (558 Views)