Import world state to Keep after completing Inquisition?

by Taurnilan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Import world state to Keep after completing Inquisition?

★★ Novice

So, I just completed the Trespasser DLC for inquisition, thus completely finishing the game.

I get the Keep couldn't import saved game state from Origins and Dragon Age 2, presumably because they predate the release of Origin.  But I was sort of hoping that I would be able to, after completing Inquisition, import my post-game world-state for Inquisition back into Keep.

Is this possible?  Is there some option that I'm missing somewhere, or am I going to be doomed to try to remember ever decision I made in Inquisition again when Dragon Age 4 comes out?

Message 1 of 5 (2,599 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Import world state to Keep after completing Inquisition?

Hero

@Taurnilan Your completed/uploaded playthroughs are uploaded to the "playthrough states" section of the Keep (world states > playthrough states). In order to look at the contents of the tapestry you need to copy the world state to editable states. 

At the moment all this has no purpose, as there is no game to upload a completed DAI world state to. 

For more information on the Keep, please see here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (2,834 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
I haven't been on the keep in some time, but iirc, as long as you have your inquisitor selected, your choices should populate in the tapestry.
Message 2 of 5 (2,590 Views)

★★ Novice

Unless I don't know how to do it or am missing a step, it's not working.

I went to "The Inquisitor", then selected the inquisitor.  It gave me three to choose from; I think I did start the game three times before I actually got going, so that makes some sense.  But no matter which of the three I choose, when I go to the "Companions" tab, it tries to tell me that I didn't recruit any companions.

Message 3 of 5 (2,584 Views)

Hero

@Taurnilan Your completed/uploaded playthroughs are uploaded to the "playthrough states" section of the Keep (world states > playthrough states). In order to look at the contents of the tapestry you need to copy the world state to editable states. 

At the moment all this has no purpose, as there is no game to upload a completed DAI world state to. 

For more information on the Keep, please see here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (2,835 Views)

★★ Novice

That worked!  Thanks very much!

Message 5 of 5 (2,542 Views)