[INFO] Unable to download soundtrack with Digital Deluxe Edition

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Re: [INFO] Unable to download soundtrack with Digital Deluxe Editio

★★ Novice

Deluxe edition code only allowed 1 dlc to be downloaded titled 'Inquisition Deluxe Edition Items' which shows under related on the PS4's game page. I am still missing the Flames of Inquisition armor and weapons and Digital Game Soundtrack. Only Red Hart and Bog Unicorn appear ingame and cannot access the storage chest in Haven.

Origin ID: bktabz

PSN: Nowahz-R3

Platform: PS4 /R3 retail disc

Message 701 of 913 (565 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Orgin Id: Soulbanesouls

Psn id: soulbanesouls

Platform: PS3

i dont get any indication i can download the game,and when i go to the website it says i need the deluxe edition to download it

Message 702 of 913 (561 Views)

★ Novice

Origin ID - Kebiwoni

PSN ID - Lennison_McWoni

Platform - PS3

I made a pre-order of the Digital Deluxe Edition through the PlayStation Store for PS3. There are no instructions about how to download the soundtrack. Is there supposed to be a code for the soundtrack in the Digital Deluxe Edition? I even checked the Extras section in the main menu of the game, and it is not there. 

Message 703 of 913 (537 Views)

Re: Possible Solution!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@Cyb3rPunk76 wrote:

Do not use PSN for login on www.dragonage.com, use your Origin account to login. It makes a difference for the download of the soundtrack. The game is not linked to your PSN login. It sounds weird, because both accounts are linked together. But if I login with PSN, then I get the message I don't have the Deluxe Edition. If I login with my Origin Account all is fine and I can download the soundtrack. btw... why WAV?

Worked here. 

Thank you.

Message 704 of 913 (519 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I know why I am not getting the soundtrack.

Originally I had preordered Inquisition for my PC but realized a week later that my PC was not up to snuff for Inquisition's demands. So I refunded the PC version and then preordered Inquisition for my Xbox One instead. Somewhere along those lines the system thinks I don't have the deluxe edition because of the refund going through after I had the xbox one version.

Is there anyway to get the soundtrack now since the system doesn't realize I got the game after I refunded the PC version?

Origin - PickledGear
System - Xbox One
GamerTag- Halochief89RvB

Message 705 of 913 (508 Views)

★★ Novice

I Pre-Ordered the Dragon Age Inquisition Collectors Edition (Inquisitors Edition) which I believe was meant to come with ALL the DLC listed the same as the Digital Deluxe, however have received absoloutely nothing.

Origin: Torcqua

Platform: PC

Message 706 of 913 (502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Cyb3rPunk76 wrote:

Do not use PSN for login on www.dragonage.com, use your Origin account to login. It makes a difference for the download of the soundtrack. The game is not linked to your PSN login. It sounds weird, because both accounts are linked together. But if I login with PSN, then I get the message I don't have the Deluxe Edition. If I login with my Origin Account all is fine and I can download the soundtrack. btw... why WAV?

Doesn't work for me.
Message 707 of 913 (497 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: WaltzinBlack90

PSN: soreilly90

Platform: PS4

I have not recieved the soundtrack nor the additional dlc( Throne, Mounts or weapons) They are listed in my add ons but I am unable to access them. Please fix this I paid for this content!!.

Message 708 of 913 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Origin ID: couslandspup

PSN ID: kettupaa

Platform: PS3

Everything else in my Deluxe Edition has been downloaded and I've found them in the game but only the soundtrack is missing. I've followed the instructions for the soundtrack but I keep getting the ''Sorry, It Is Only Available With Either The Deluxe Edition Or The Inquisitor Edition."

I hope this is solved quickly, thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got the soundtrack. I logged in on my PSN account in the game menu and then started a new game. That unlocked the soundtrack for me. Before I just continued my old save. Then I went to the official site www.dragonage.com, logged in on my Origin account and selected soundtrack download from media. Then I was able to download the soundtrack.

Hope this helps someone even a little.

Message 709 of 913 (454 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@schmurts2 wrote:

@Cyb3rPunk76 wrote:

Doesn't work for me.

Start the game and connect to Origin within the game. This should unlock the soundtrack.

Message 710 of 913 (554 Views)