Re: [INFO] Unable to download soundtrack with Digital Deluxe Editio

by Demonia0806

Original Post

★★ Novice

Origin: Havenborn

Gamertag: timelady91

Platform: Xbox 360

Have recieved everything else, including the red lyrium weapons from the video quests. I haven't tried the multiplayer at all so I don't know if the code is working for that or not. 

Message 741 of 913 (517 Views)

★ Novice

Origin ID: SupahMime

Gamertag: Rfalzar

Platform: Xbox One

Other info: I downloaded the soundtrack to my laptop. I don't really need it on my One, but when the zip file archives it, it can't read anything. Might be worth mentioning that I have a Mac.

Message 742 of 913 (517 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Origin: Demonia0806

Platform: PC

It won't let me update, or download any of the deluxe edition stuff. Keeps giving me an error saying that Origins is using the folder. WTF?

Message 743 of 913 (511 Views)

★★ Novice

Just letting people know after a week of waiting, I was finally able to get my soundtrack from the website. It would NOT let me use my PSN information to obtain it, as it kept saying I didn't have the right edition. So make sure you have a connected ORIGIN ID and that you're signing in with the ORIGIN information. I bought the physical Deluxe edition for PS3.

Message 744 of 913 (494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son and I share an xbox and the game works fine for him, but after over 12 hours of game play suddenly decided I could no longer access the deluxe features / items.  Two accounts, same xbox, same install of inquisition, one works and the other does not.  The game worked fine until I connected their server, then next day none of my saved games will load.  Anybody who has a lot of time invested in the single player deluxe game may wish to take note and not connect to the dragon server.  At least until they provide a reason why this has happened, that would seem a reasonable precaution.

Message 745 of 913 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Shadowkeandre
  • PSN: Shadowkeandre
  • PS4
  • Soundtrack is the only issue I am having.
Message 746 of 913 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Don't know if this situation applies to anyone else but here is what I did.

When I went to www.dragonage.com and clicked on the link for the soundtrack I was prompted to login. I did so using the PSN button on the login dialogue. It continually told me I must have the deluxe or inquisitor's edition to download the soundtrack (which I do) and to play the game first (which I had).

I went to ea account management through the my account link that pops up when you click on your username at the bottom right of the page on dragonage.com and found my email address associated with my account. I then did a password recovery as I had forgotten the password to this account. After these two steps I logged out of the website and then logged back in using my email and password associated with my ea account not my psn account. TADA!! I can now download the soundtrack.

Don't know if this will help anyone else sole their problems but this is what worked for me.

Message 747 of 913 (483 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Origin ID: GravityChild

PSN ID: Schwindelmagier

Platform: Playstation 4
The soundtrack is my only issue.

Message 748 of 913 (476 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Origin Id: wwvuillemot
  • Xbox One: wwvuillemot
  • Platform: Xbox One
  • Additional information
  • We bought the Xbox One Deluxe Edition
  • We also paid for EA Early Access, and installed the initial 6-hours worth of bits
  • It makes me wonder if any of the deluxe content got installed, I have not seen any of it (till now I was just assuming it was not available to my character till later in-game)
Message 749 of 913 (455 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Lunarautumn, you're welcome! What's with the other stuff? Do you got the ingame items?
Message 750 of 913 (683 Views)