by Cyb3rPunk76

Original Post

Re: [INFO] Unable to download soundtrack with Digital Deluxe Editio

★★★★ Novice

@WaltzinBlack90 wrote:

Origin ID: WaltzinBlack90

PSN: soreilly90

Platform: PS4

I have not recieved the soundtrack nor the additional dlc( Throne, Mounts or weapons) They are listed in my add ons but I am unable to access them. Please fix this I paid for this content!!.

I've got the weapons in Haven after the Tutorial Quest. There is chest in your room (special deliveries). The mounts you have to unlock first in the game (quests). The throne I don't have yet, but I think I'm not this far in the story. The soundtrack you can download on www.dragonage.com (goto Media). Login with your Origin account. Do not use the PSN account for login.

Message 711 of 913 (503 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ugh...still no update? It's already been a week. What the hell? Never again I"m pre-ordering another game or even get the deluxe edition or whatever the **** they call them. I knew **** is just gonna happen and should had gone with the standard one. Seems like nowadays everything is going digital even the instructions manual has already gone that route. Sad, but true.

Message 712 of 913 (495 Views)

Re: Possible Solution!

★★★★★ Novice

@Cyb3rPunk76 wrote:

@schmurts2 wrote:

@Cyb3rPunk76 wrote:

Do not use PSN for login on www.dragonage.com, use your Origin account to login. It makes a difference for the download of the soundtrack. The game is not linked to your PSN login. It sounds weird, because both accounts are linked together. But if I login with PSN, then I get the message I don't have the Deluxe Edition. If I login with my Origin Account all is fine and I can download the soundtrack. btw... why WAV?

Doesn't work for me.

Start the game and connect to Origin within the game. This should unlock the soundtrack.

That"s what I did. It doesn't work.

Message 713 of 913 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Origin ID: RobertEnsor

PSN ID: Voidwolfie

Platform: PS3

Message 714 of 913 (437 Views)

★★ Novice
Orign- digitdevil
Gamertag- digitdevil420
System- PS4

Have all my items except soundtrack ALSO. In the western march area the quest TROUBLESOME DARKSPAWN iv killed everybody at the end but it won't complete the quest no matter what I try. Please help
Message 715 of 913 (434 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@digitdevil wrote:
Orign- digitdevil
Gamertag- digitdevil420
System- PS4

Have all my items except soundtrack ALSO. In the western march area the quest TROUBLESOME DARKSPAWN iv killed everybody at the end but it won't complete the quest no matter what I try. Please help

have you planted the flag?

Message 716 of 913 (421 Views)

★ Novice

Origin ID: Anatomicalheart

PSN ID: Garridebs

Platform: PS3

I have the same error message coming up informing me that I need the deluxe or inquisitor edition to download the soundtrack.

Message 717 of 913 (418 Views)

Re: [INFO] Unable to download soundtrack with Digital Deluxe Edition

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • Origin ID: Witchkingkrieg
  • PSN ID: Kamikazejones
  • Platform: PS3
  • Can't download the digital soundtrack, I keep getting the error that I need to own the deluxe edition game. Bought the Physical Disc version. Not Digital.

*UPDATE*

Finally able to download the soundtrack. They've mustve fixed whatever it was that was preventing me from downloading. And the dlc at least seems to work most of them i haven't reached the Horses part and the throne and the schematics for the armor. But i  did get the multiplayer chest, the Firey staff and armor, thought i thought the armor would be a full set and not just a chest piece. Thanks!

Message 718 of 913 (416 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Possible Solution!

★★★★ Novice

@schmurts2 wrote:

@Cyb3rPunk76 wrote:

@schmurts2 wrote:

@Cyb3rPunk76 wrote:

Do not use PSN for login on www.dragonage.com, use your Origin account to login. It makes a difference for the download of the soundtrack. The game is not linked to your PSN login. It sounds weird, because both accounts are linked together. But if I login with PSN, then I get the message I don't have the Deluxe Edition. If I login with my Origin Account all is fine and I can download the soundtrack. btw... why WAV?

Doesn't work for me.

Start the game and connect to Origin within the game. This should unlock the soundtrack.

That"s what I did. It doesn't work.

Hms do you have the disc version or the digital one? I have the digital one. With the disc version you should get a redeem code for the soundtrack and you have to unlock with the code.

Message 719 of 913 (400 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I planted flag when everyone in the fort is dead my companions tell me the mission is complete but the marker does not update and it says I still have to stop the enemy iv gone to skyhold and can't judge him........not sure
Message 720 of 913 (462 Views)