I just bought Dragon Age™: Inquisition, is the GOTY edition better to get?

by Rmccale

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I just bought Dragon Age™: Inquisition, is the GOTY edition better to get?

★★★ Newbie

I'm pretty confused since I've never played this series.  The GOTY edition was like 40 bucks and what I bought was only 5.  Also I created a character and played for a bit then tried MP and didn't see any way to make a toon and play there.  Do you have to only use the the toons offered there?  That seemed lame.  Is there any way to play MP with a toon you create from scratch?  If so how?  This seemed a bit like Gauntlet when I tried the MP area.  Any answer's would be great all!!  Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3 (657 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: I just bought Dragon Age™: Inquisition, is the GOTY edition better to g

★ Guide
@Rmccale Hello :D
In the MP mode you can only play pre-made characters or not-playable-characters of the Singe Player (or past Dragon Age Games). Standard smile
I hope I could help you :'D

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (619 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: I just bought Dragon Age™: Inquisition, is the GOTY edition better to g

★ Guide
@Rmccale Hello :D
In the MP mode you can only play pre-made characters or not-playable-characters of the Singe Player (or past Dragon Age Games). Standard smile
I hope I could help you :'D
Message 2 of 3 (620 Views)

Re: I just bought Dragon Age™: Inquisition, is the GOTY edition better to get?

★★ Guide

To answer the original question that was asked. Yes, you should get the GOTY Edition. I truly believe it is worth it.

Message 3 of 3 (481 Views)