Re: How to turn off hints

by biomedic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to turn off hints

★★★★ Novice

I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition on the PC for the first time and at the beginning the movement hint wont go away unless another hint shows up, but after that it goes right back to it, I looked in settings but I couldn't find anything and I wanted to know if I missed anything or if there is any button to turn it off

Message 1 of 3 (7,666 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

At the very beginning of Inquisition, (up until arriving at Haven) you are actually playing the Prologue, which doubles as a "tutorial".

The (over) annoying Hints stop popping up once you've done the things they're telling/teaching you how to do for the first time.

Different ones occasionally pop-up again later, but not nearly so often.

(EDIT:  You can't turn them off completely.)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (7,649 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

At the very beginning of Inquisition, (up until arriving at Haven) you are actually playing the Prologue, which doubles as a "tutorial".

The (over) annoying Hints stop popping up once you've done the things they're telling/teaching you how to do for the first time.

Different ones occasionally pop-up again later, but not nearly so often.

(EDIT:  You can't turn them off completely.)

Message 2 of 3 (7,650 Views)

★★ Novice

who’s the * genius that came up with that brilliant idea??? “let’s make it so they can’t disable our ridiculous annoying hints even though it’s a game that we say has limitless replayability “

typical lol. why tf do we put up with this

Message 3 of 3 (6,236 Views)