Re: How to turn off Shield Wall (or other sustained abilities) in Tactical Mode?

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to turn off Shield Wall (or other sustained abilities) in Tactical Mode?

★ Apprentice

It sucks that there's no indicator that a body is required when drafting a question on mobile.

Message 1 of 5 (1,142 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to turn off Shield Wall (or other sustained abilities) in Tactical Mode?

★ Apprentice

I forgot to post here after figuring out what to do and posting on reddit. "Turning off a sustained ability is treated like ordering a new action. Time must move forward in order for the ability's icon to update, which is counterintuitive to me since I expected the icon color to immediately toggle when I try to turn the ability off."

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,206 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

It's also unfortunate when people don't include enough information to be able to reply to their queries. Such as saying on which platform they're playing the game. 

Maybe that information could be provided somewhere like, I don't know...

the Body of the post?

[EDIT:  On the PC, you simply select that ability again on the HUD.

The icon is an on/off toggle.]

Message 2 of 5 (1,122 Views)

★ Apprentice

I forgot to post here after figuring out what to do and posting on reddit. "Turning off a sustained ability is treated like ordering a new action. Time must move forward in order for the ability's icon to update, which is counterintuitive to me since I expected the icon color to immediately toggle when I try to turn the ability off."

Message 3 of 5 (1,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@djayard; Thanks for the update. 

So that means... "There's no issue and the solution I provided (toggle the ability) was correct."  :eahigh_file:

Message 4 of 5 (1,025 Views)

Community Manager

@djayard Thanks for taking the time to come back and post the solution you found. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (993 Views)