Re: How i can claim dlc pack of armor and weapons in dragon age inquisition

by Seraphim04081980

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice
As startet in an other thread, even deleting the game, reinstallation, renewal of licences etc. were unsuccesful.
Phonecall to support was even More frustrating. They told me, that the DLCs are shown as active in my acc.
More help couldn't be granted!!!

Origin: seraphim0408
PSN: seraphim0408
PS4
Message 41 of 79 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi EA,
I'm from Malaysia with ps3 R3 dlc also facing the same issues as these gamers as well.

My PSN ID: dayshine90

Pls fix and get us an update.
Thank you
Message 42 of 79 (1,857 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Now I'd like to know where in the heck you found the chest? I've yet to find the chest at all can you give me an idea as to where it's at?! I'm using the Pc version and the first few minutes of the game is all cinamatic to where you can't inter act with your character at all except for conversation. Then once you get to where she orders them to open the gate and you have some control of your pc there is no chest any where to be found.

Now I even checked on the origins game library for my game and if I right clicked on the DA Inquistions game Icon and selected  "View game details" and it list  6 Items and 4 of them say that they are installed the are 1. Dragon Age Inquistion Deluxe content 2. Dragon Age Inquisition Official Sountrack 3.Flames of the Inquisition wepons 4, Fkanes if the inquision armor 5. Dragon Age Inqusition English Voice over Patch 6.Flames of the Inquision Armored mount.

Now as for the  track for the game there is a button to the right of it under status  to play the sound track but not anyway to download it..  As for the English voice over you can download that if need be. But the other 4 which are the items under "Status" they say they are installed.  To the left of each There is a box that you can toggle from +/- which gives a description of the items in question.

I've yet to find a chest at all and this is really beginning to upset me. I think this will be the last time for which I pre-order  a game for which BioWare puts out or go for the higher edition version of the game itself. Once again Bioware has shown how well they can drop the ball when it comes to releasing their games.

Anyone can help out where the chest is exactly I'd appreciate it immensly

Message 43 of 79 (1,830 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
The chest everyone is talking about should appear AFTER the prologue. So You will have to play for a short while. After awakening in Haven inside a small cabin - there you should find a small chest.
The problem is, some of us CAN'T interact with this chest!
Message 44 of 79 (1,823 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Okay... I have a solution - for me it worked fine.
I switched on my ps4 but didn't start DA:I.
After this i logged into my PSN-STORE-ACC. via PC. There I opened my downloads. The DLC were all listed. Manually I downloaded them to my PS4 (took 2-3 tries). Afterwards my PS4 begann the DLC-download and installation.
AND.... I could open the f***** chest to receive armour and weapon.
The other things will probably follow while playing the storyline.

Hope this will work for you as well!!!!
Message 45 of 79 (1,812 Views)

★★★ Novice
Manually?
Message 46 of 79 (1,796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
You have to click at the button - Download to PS4 - to start the download to PS4.
Message 47 of 79 (1,784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi, sry fot maybe a stupid q, but how can I come back to the base where the chest is? Standard smile

Message 48 of 79 (1,781 Views)

★★★ Novice

Tried it, but it still only list 1 add-on only for my ps4, and i already downloaded that...

how many deluxe item add-on is available for you to download?

Message 49 of 79 (1,781 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
There were 4 Deluxe DLCs. I was able to download all 4.
Shouldn't all DLCs be listed there - and you have formerly redeemed your codes - you should consult EA via chat or telephone.
Message 50 of 79 (1,769 Views)