Re: How i can claim dlc pack of armor and weapons in dragon age inquisition

by tankista0

Original Post

How i can claim dlc pack of armor and weapons in dragon age inquisition

★ Novice

How i can claim dlc pack of armor and weapons in dragon age inquisition in game, i dont know where and when i can claim armor, weapon and all content of delux edittion in game

Message 1 of 79 (17,859 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

When you wake up in Haven after the tutorial, the loot is in the chest beside you. If you're already past this point, return to base and check the hut. 

For your mounts, they should appear as optional Operations at the War Table once you complete the horsemaster quest.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 79 (17,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i pre ordered it on ps3 and am unable to find any of the dlc.  i paid  for the deluxe edition and all i have gotten is a cheesy theme no dlc. Frown

Message 3 of 79 (17,715 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, there is an issue with the PS3 DLC. We are investigating and hopefully this will be resolved soon. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 79 (17,677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I bought the PC Deluxe version and wasn't able to claim my DLC items from the chest. I can see the chest, just not able to open it. Not a clickable. Any other PC Deluxe users out there having the same issue?

** Fix: go to Origin game library. At the bottom, you have to manually download the add-ons. Hope this helps!***

Message 5 of 79 (17,652 Views)

★★ Novice

I am playing on the ps4. Entered the dlc code, found the "chest"in the house u wake up in after the first boss battle, but am unable to open it. so far the only dlc content i am able to access/use is the bog unicorn mount.

Message 6 of 79 (17,628 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've downloaded and installed the add ons on PS4 but they're still not available in game. I've tried with a new character, still no deluxe items. I tried Restore licenses, also got no result..... On PS Store in game library, I can see 1 add on for DAI but on the game's Related Items, it says that I have no additional content... Please help and fix this......

Message 7 of 79 (17,588 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here :catsad:
I bought the Deluxe edition for PS3 and whenever I try to claim my Redeem code in the Playstore it always says invalid Code.

I hope we get a solution to this ASAP :catsad:

Message 8 of 79 (17,523 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue
Message 9 of 79 (17,494 Views)

★★★ Novice
Help us
Message 10 of 79 (17,493 Views)