Re: How do I connect my PS4 to Dragon Age Keep

by Teknikah

Original Post

How do I connect my PS4 to Dragon Age Keep

★ Novice

I'm not sure how to connect my PS4 to my Dragon Age Keep account? I don't have any clue on the first step even. So any help would be Gucci. I just created an EA/Origin/Drage Age Keep account yesterday and I want to know how I can use that in Dragon Age Inquisition.

Message 1 of 9 (53,155 Views)

Hero

@DexterCARR There is an excellent guide to all things DA Keep related here. Standard smile You should probably start with this section.

Good luck, and if there's any particular step you're having trouble with, let us know Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 9 (53,062 Views)

★ Novice

Okay, my main problem is that when I try playing Dragon Age Inquisition it says that I'm not connected to the Dragon Age server. When I first clicked login, there was a screen asking for an ID or something, but it had my nephew's email address. He doesn't use the PS4 I'm playing on so I'm not sure how to unlink his account from my PS4 so that I can link my account to the game.

Message 3 of 9 (53,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It's been a long time since I've connected my account. Try this:

1) run DA:I

2) click 'extras' int eh main menu

3) select 'Dragon age Keep'

It might ask you to log in there.

When I did this on my PS4 it appeared that I needed to have PS+ to import my data (can't say this is 100%, I'm not sure, but I got the 14 day trial anyway so I didn't pay anything) And when creating a new character it asked me to choose my world state it gave me the option to choose the one I had in Keep.

Message 4 of 9 (53,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
this helped with nothing
Message 5 of 9 (37,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

not sure if this helps but when I was on the main menu, on the lower-left corner there was a message about clicking the green triangle button to log in. as long as the PS4 account and Dragon Age keep account are linked to the same email it should work. I was able to get onto multiplayer so I guess it did something.

Message 6 of 9 (23,647 Views)

★ Novice

Do I need an Ethernet cable for my PS4 in order to log in to my PS+ and do my dragon age keep login?

Message 7 of 9 (15,209 Views)

Most have Wifi capability and thus no, you just have to have access to the internet with your PS4.  If you don't have Wifi, or if your Wifi is bad, then maybe you do need to use a Cat5 cable for it.  Other than that, you basically need to just have internet access on your PS4 and you are good, no matter how you achieve that access.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 9 (15,197 Views)

★ Novice

My ps4 username and my dragonagekeep account both have my same email but, it is not working and Varric said that Carver was alive when it was Bethany because I chose a Rogue Hawke not a Mage one?!

Message 9 of 9 (8,158 Views)