Re: How can i refund DAI after 14 days?

by m4dk4p

Original Post

How can i refund DAI after 14 days?

★★★★ Novice

Hi. So i had several issues since a few days when i installed a few new mods and changed graphic settings from medium to high (i mean i have a new gaming laptop should handle high in 2021)

but it didn't and therefore i deinstalled and changed graphic settings again.

but it didn't help. instead i had some severe game breaking issues like always CTD during attempting a certain quest or traveling to certain places.

some guys here told me to repair the game but it made things worse: stuttering, lagging, very slow uncommon loading times.

another guy here told me to deinstall/disable all mods and than search the problem like that cause the game should run without mods (i even started just through origins and not frosty) but both didn't work instead it got even more worse like no loading into mainscreen and black/white screen.

Then i searched for help cause NO ONE could really help me on an experienced level and i found out that some other guy somewhere here said he should deinstall the game and reinstall it.

And so i deinstalled Dragon Age Inquisition and reinstalled it. 

Did it help? Could i run the game at least from Oirigns now? 

NO i can't! Still black/white screen, extremely long loading time into mainscreen which just doesn't show up.

I won't play 50 hours again! I primary had no interest into playing DAI without at least mods for Sera but now i would maybe but not hole new 50 hours with exhausting long character creation (with your very limited character editor)

if this game can't run on a mid tier gaming laptop with some simply complexion and outfit mods you should think about patching this game even after years and make it finally stable! Even Skyrim which is years older runs way more stable with plenty more mods! 

Dragon Age Inquisiton doesn't even want to run after disabling or completely removing all mods.

I want my time and money back EA

Message 1 of 3 (471 Views)

Community Manager

@m4dk4p 

You can check if your game qualifies for a refund using the information here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/returns-and-cancellations/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

i am normally as poiltely as possible but i read the requirements and these are *. 

i had bigs and issues about 80 to 100 hours into the game. nothing is mentioned for such an issue.

and when i call something * i won't accept it. 

Message 3 of 3 (434 Views)