How can I get PS3 Origins data to PS4?

by drwfan2

Original Post

How can I get PS3 Origins data to PS4?

★★★ Newbie

I have my old PS 3 origins saved data and would like to get it to my PS4. Any ideas if it is possible and how I could make that happen?

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)

Re: How can I get PS3 Origins data to PS4?

[ Edited ]
Hero

@drwfan2 As far as I'm aware Dragon Age Origins isn't available on PS4 (not that I keep up to date with such things, but a quick google search seems to indicate that it isn't), so unless I'm misunderstanding your question it seems that no, you can't continue your DA:O game on your PS4. Also anything related to DA Origins probably belong here, this board is for Inquisition. Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Leora85 wrote:

@drwfan2 As far as I'm aware Dragon Age Origins isn't available on PS4 (not that I keep up to date with such things, but a quick google search seems to indicate that it isn't), so unless I'm misunderstanding your question it seems that no, you can't continue your DA:O game on your PS4. Also anything related to DA Origins probably belong here, this board is for Inquisition. Standard smile

Yes you missed the first part where I have saved DA origins data on my PS3 and want to know if it is possible to get that to PS4. So data is on PS3, and I am hoping to find a way to get that brought into my PS4 world. 

Message 3 of 4 (293 Views)

Hero

@drwfan2 As I said, DA Origins doesn't seem to be available on PS4, so I don't understand why you would want your Origins data/save on your PS4? Is this somehow related to DA Inquisition? (Which doesn't get data/saves from either of the previous games, you create a world state via the Keep to import into a new game of Inquisition).

Sorry, just trying to understand what you're trying to do so hopefully we can help you Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)