Help

by danichann

Original Post

Help

★★★ Newbie
In Dragon Age Inquisitions I've started a romantic relationship with Cullen. We have had the talk about Lyruim and also had the kiss scene. With the Lyruim my cut scene was different, I didn't see Cassandras and Cullen's fight. I just walked into his office and he let me know about it. I didn't start here lies the abyss or wicked eyes and wicked hearts. I'm not getting ANY of his side quests and I sided with the Templars. So I really don't know what to do. Did I mess up? Frown please help!
Message 1 of 9 (320 Views)

Re: Help

Hero

The conversation in his office takes place some time before his discussion with Cassandra. If you continue questing, I think everything should be fine.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 9 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Okay! Is there a certain quest to trigger it?
Message 3 of 9 (304 Views)

★★★ Expert

The discussion with Cassandra will happen after you do either Here Lise The Abyss or Wicked Eyes, Wicked hearts. Make sure you finish that and speak to Cullen in his office after talking to Cassandra BEFORE you talk to Sera as she may start her prank quest and, if Cullen's is not done, he can vanish form the game for the rest of that playthrough.

Message 4 of 9 (296 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That will work? I'm currently working on the abyss quest. Will I still see that cut scene of them even though I got another cut scene about him talking to me bout lyrium?
Message 5 of 9 (289 Views)

Hero

I think that's normal. I always got the first lyrium addiction talk quite some time before the discussion with Cassandra.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 9 (287 Views)

★★★ Expert

First he tells you that he stopped taking Lyrium, that's the one you got. Next lyrium cut scene is the one with Cassandra, then talking to him after and deciding if he takes lyrium again or not. That's how it's supposed to be.

Message 7 of 9 (284 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you guys! I really appreciate it! Standard smile
Message 8 of 9 (276 Views)

Hero

@danichann Just remember to save (manually) often, especially before character quests, just in case the game decides to be buggy Wink And enjoy Standard smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 9 (263 Views)