Harlquinn quest bugged

by jysim22

Original Post

Harlquinn quest bugged

★★★★★ Newbie

im on the harlquinn part of the emperiss quest and the npc is bugged just walking around i cant kill him or attack him is this something ea is gonna fix or or this just gonna be broke forever... i cant play the game at all now.......

Message 1 of 6 (259 Views)

Re: Harlquinn quest bugged

Community Manager

Do you mean the Wicked Eyes, Wicked Hearts quest? If you load a save from earlier in the mission, does the same behaviour occur?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (252 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes the wicked eyes mission i cannot load an earlyier save as i dont have one.

Message 3 of 6 (248 Views)

Community Manager

Oh dear. Can you leave the area and return, or create a save then load into the same zone?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

it actually doesnt let you leave the area there is a gate that only opens after the spy leads you to it and he wont trigger since the harlquinn is just walking around.

Message 5 of 6 (238 Views)

Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear that. Are there any earlier milestone saves? I personally keep a lot of saves(it helps in case I need to reference a section later, as well as being standard good practice for games with manual saves) and there are usually a mix of auto and milestone saves, as well as the standard manual ones. I hate to bear bad news, but if you're in a section with a failed trigger and you can't leave, for now the only workaround is to load an earlier save. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (224 Views)