Golden nug disapeared. EA server down?

by DeltaSierra117A

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Golden nug disapeared. EA server down?

★★★ Newbie

My Golden nug disapeared. I tried to get to previously cleared game to sync but the error I got was "unble to connect to EA servers." Any help would be great.

Message 1 of 3 (611 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Golden nug disapeared. EA server down?

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Tried some things (repair, etc.), but it does not work anymore. Looking for others posts which talk about Dragon Keep down, I think it is the same problem : something is broken server side and we will just have to wait :/. At the exact moment I wanted to start a new character Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (585 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Tried some things (repair, etc.), but it does not work anymore. Looking for others posts which talk about Dragon Keep down, I think it is the same problem : something is broken server side and we will just have to wait :/. At the exact moment I wanted to start a new character Standard smile.

Message 2 of 3 (586 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes the servers are down and after contacting EA an advisor told me to delete all files within " Program files" so I can thus damage my windows registry.  Hritik an other advisor says  " honestly speaking we don’t have an exact time frame to resolve this however I have seen cases getting resolved in couple of hours as well so I would request you to please wait and our team will surely resolve it at the earliest for you." 

Take your pick as to which answer/advisor was dumber than the other( EA at its finest). 

Message 3 of 3 (542 Views)