Re: Glitch in Left Hand of the Divine

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Glitch in Left Hand of the Divine

★★★ Newbie

Immediately following Leliana's personal quest, you are told to return to return to Skyhold and talk to her to complete it. However, when I get there, not only does it not show up on the map, if I go to try to talk to her, there is no option to. Instead, she stands at the table and doesn't move.

Ive tried leaving and returning, after an additional quest. I've also tried reloading to before the quest and doing it. However, each time I go back to her, she's standing there, an agent runs up to her, and in the background the same Dorian tongue dialog repeats. Every time I return, save/quit, the same thing. I can't ever seem to talk to her. I think I'm nearly completed with the game, at What Pride has Wrought. 

Anyone know how to fix this? I haven't found this glitch anywhere else. Origin version, if it matters. 

Message 1 of 9 (4,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Anyone encounter a similar problem? Solutions? 

Message 2 of 9 (4,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If she is out doing a mission for  you will not be able to talk to her. Once I went to the war table and got her report and didn't send her out on another mission

I was able to go back and talk to her.

Message 3 of 9 (4,635 Views)

★★ Novice

Has this been fixed because I have the same issue?

Message 4 of 9 (4,601 Views)

★★ Novice

The Glitch happened to me as well and she was not on a mission.

Message 5 of 9 (4,596 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same problem but no solution.

Message 6 of 9 (4,583 Views)

★★ Novice

I found the problem. Don't fast  travel to Leliana's area. The guy needs time to talk to her. Take the steps. I notice the guy that needed to give her a message was stuck walking by a chair. Slowly walk up to give him time. When he starts talking a talk bubble shows up over her head. 

I just finally finished this one. Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 9 (4,569 Views)

★★ Novice

I had fast-traveled to her location. I re-loaded a save from before that, did everything you said, same result. I finally quit pursuing this and carried on with the rest of the game. I did keep checking back, and I kept doing war-table operations. After maybe 2 -4 hours of game progression, I finally went to Leiliana. I heard a bit of conversation between Leiliana and the NPC walking up to her.. Then the conversation FINALLY appeared above her, and I was able to conclude the quest.

Message 8 of 9 (1,414 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that you got it sorted @OrcishDonut.

I will close this thread as it is quite old.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,390 Views)