Re: Giant spider glands?

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Giant spider glands?

★★ Apprentice
want to craft dragonslay runes but not many drop loot at Stormcoast. Was recommended by older topics/some unans where else can i find these?
After conquering the suledin keep will there be less red lyrium?
Message 1 of 9 (13,452 Views)

★★★ Expert

Forbidden Oasis is the best place to get the spider glands, that one cave is full of them, get five or six in a few minutes in there, then a couple more scattered around that zone. Then hissing wastes has a few too. One in Crestwood, if you can find the spider named Snowball. Standard smile

Message 2 of 9 (13,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Hi thank you! really i don't.notice the spider with that name! So they respawn? eh crestwood's empty lol.
In valammar there's a bit of red lyrium tho after the major quests where else to find??
Message 3 of 9 (13,431 Views)

★★★ Expert

Look under the keep, it won't respawn once you kill it but, Snowball is there, if you didn't kill her yet.

Message 4 of 9 (13,422 Views)

★★ Apprentice
under the crestw keep? But i haven seen any entrance there,also wento the Door paranas at forbidden O but they drop only poison glands. The rune needs giant glands aww
Message 5 of 9 (13,412 Views)

Hero

To get to Snowball, fast travel to the Crestwood keep and there should be a door leading to a cave on the same level where you spawn.

Snowball also drops a recipe for the healing mist grenade, which is in my opinion one of the best items in the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 9 (13,400 Views)

★★ Apprentice

HI @Fred_vdp Yes, now I get it, the ladder going downwards before finding the dam. I've taken the healing mist before, which means I would have killed her already. I've been to forbidden oasis at the Para'nas caverns, the spidies only drop poison glands but the recipe says need giant spider glands Why does bioware make it like that awwww :O

Message 7 of 9 (13,395 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

DarkAmaranth1966, you should probably know what you're talking about before you answer things on the internet. The spiders in that cave only drop poison glands. The wiki says they're in Emerald Graves or whatever, havent' gotten there yet. But Storm Coast has a place.... The two cave markers that are on the coastline that're entrances/exits for a tunnel to one side or the other of the... mountain or w/e. Just keep running back and forth through there, they keep popping along with the baby raptor things (darkstalkers i think).

Message 8 of 9 (3,143 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 9 of 9 (3,048 Views)