Re: Getting Kicked from Session Getting OLD-Give XP

by Fawlkon

Original Post

Getting Kicked from Session Getting OLD-Give XP

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I can understand why you want to punish people who just arbitrary quit a game, the no xp thing, but until you fix the issue with random disconnects from games, you need to let people KEEP THE XP THEY EARN!

I am getting tired of spending 20 minutes on Threatening or Perilous, only to be randomly kicked and lose all that game time.  It adds up!  I get kicked an average of once every two to three hours of MP.  I could promote a character with all the XP I have lost, and I know I am not alone.

So, EA_BioWare, do the right thing and allow people to get there XP as with gold until you can fix this issue PLEASE!

Raging here in stead of playing--Fawlkon

PS: Don't reply the private lobby **bleep**, that doesn't always work...

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Re: Getting Kicked from Session Getting OLD-Give XP

★★★★ Apprentice

Let me add that along with the random kicks, twice today our party lost with only the boss left, but instead of the game ending we recieved some connection server time out error and NO ONE got any XP......again.  Did I say this is getting old?  While I never say never, it is getting to the point that I need a break from MP.  

EA_BioWare this is unexceptable!  So if and when I do play MP again, I hope it is fixed.

Message 2 of 2 (222 Views)