Re: Game won't run on PC, partial refund possible?

by MrGeeBee

Original Post

Game won't run on PC, partial refund possible?

★★★ Newbie

Inquisition will not run on any of the computer we own (pcs), due to not meeting at least one of the minimum requirements. We weren't sure if this would be the case until just today, so I held off requesting a refund in hopes that one of the computers would work - with no success. I was wondering if it would be possible to get at least a partial refund on the game now, even though it is more than 7 days past release, as I will not be able to play it at all, and it will just take up space on the hard drives otherwise =(

If a partial (or full) refund is possible, who would I contact (as the request a refund page states that none of my games are currently eligible, so that's a dead end).

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)

★ Apprentice

so you have had the game for 7 days and you want a refund? do you realize what that sounds like? "I completed the game....maybe i can get a refund" Also, i don't think it's EA/Biowares fault if didn't you properly research if your computer could handle it or not, you even admit that your pc did not meet the minimum requirement, yet you still bought it?

Message 2 of 3 (168 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Dead end for you. I can't even run it on a computer that is way over the standards, and I won't get a refund. I kept it since I hope they will fix it soon. But if you was unsure before you even got the game you should have returned it directly or not even bought it.

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)