[Old Report] Game won’t load Xbox

by abledfuzball67

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Old Report] Game won’t load Xbox

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Dragon Age Inquisition: Everytime i click on the game it would open up and it wouldn’t let me play or do anything. So basically it won’t load it stuck on the screen for couple of seconds then kicks me out to xbox Home Screen.

(cm edit locking for necro posting)

Message 1 of 15 (3,080 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game won’t load on my xbox

Community Manager

Hi @abledfuzball67 Can we start with the following steps?

• Close other running games or apps, (for Series X|S also close others running in quick resume) 
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (2,980 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @abledfuzball67 Can we start with the following steps?

• Close other running games or apps, (for Series X|S also close others running in quick resume) 
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 15 (2,981 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Howdy there I’m still having the issues on my Xbox series s on the game crashing when the bio were logo shows up this is the only game it happens to I’ve  tried all the the fixes listed below plus factory or switching Account on my Xbox to trying to run it on cloud gaming to try to launch offline even tried just installing the game with no dlc but nothing seems to work I been having this problem for the past few months and still haven’t been able to find a fix if you guys would be able to help me out I would be super great full thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully I’ll hear back from you guys soon with a possible solution

Message 3 of 15 (2,673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, did you fix yours?

Message 4 of 15 (2,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah still having this issue

its always at the EA BioWare Screen Crashes to home

Message 5 of 15 (2,545 Views)

★ Novice

Same

Message 6 of 15 (2,384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same my game keeps crashing 

Message 7 of 15 (2,343 Views)

★★ Novice

if your dragon age inquisition on Xbox keeps crashing on start up I found a solution.

This works for me and I hope it works for everybody else. I’ve been trying to find a way to play dragon age inquisition without it crashing on start up. what I found was as soon as you start the game hold press the Xbox button on the controller and restart the console while the game is starting up, around the time you see the save symbol on the bottom right but before the EA logo appears. when the Xbox restarts, start the game again and it should say that it’s quick resuming this should work. It seems like I have to do that every time i want to play though but it works every time.
Hope this helps! Standard smile

Quick note I have the Xbox series x.

Message 8 of 15 (2,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@bobthebilder1099 Still a serious issue. Get all the way through, then kicked out again. Uninstalled repeatedly. EA support is "less than helpful", if you like talking to the desert.
Infuriating at best.
Wondering whether EA is worth the hassle?
Thoughts?
Message 9 of 15 (2,240 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@IzraDrakul I found the solution. Make a new xbox account and start the game with the new account it will not stuck at the bioware screen and the game will load perfectly then once u see the start screen switch your account to the other one. It works for me and it’s the only solution.
Message 10 of 15 (2,214 Views)