by Tsitsil

Original Post

Re: Game freezes whille playing.

★★★★ Novice
Is there anyone who can help here?
Message 11 of 15 (265 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How long does it take you to answer to somebody?Is this site funmade or EA made it?Really helpfull,next time i see EA games remind me to avoid.A game that doesn play,a support team that doesnt support and Origin sucks by the way.I got a single player game that requires internet connection to play and a useless program that the only thing it does is to consume resources from my pc.Can i try to play the game without Origin?

Message 12 of 15 (252 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I still have the problem.Its a week since i got the game and still unable to play.at least can you give me another address since no one seems to be willing to help here?or can i even have a refund?EA successfully made it to my "get pirated copies from this company" black list.50 euro for a game that doesnt work,pffff.
Message 13 of 15 (207 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

This site is peer-to-peer, not EA itself. If you want official EA Support, then you will need to contact them directly: help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/

As far as your questions go over the past couple of days, I will answer them to the best of my ability:
1. So is there no solution to the problem?

• There most likely is, we just haven't found it yet. Your PC clearly meets the requirements of the game.

2. Is there anyone who can help here?/How long does it take you to answer to somebody?

• As I mentioned before, this site is peer-to-peer, not EA itself. There may be users here with the technical know-how to get your game running again, but they come here on their own time, and there's no guarantee they will see your post. It's not an ideal situation, but that's how most forums work.

3. Can i try to play the game without Origin?

• No. Origin is required to play this game

4. at least can you give me another address since no one seems to be willing to help here?or can i even have a refund?

• If you want official EA Support, then you will need to contact them directly: help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You will also need to contact them to discuss refund options.

I do not know how to help you, which is why I stopped responding. I should have mentioned that earlier instead of vanishing, and I apologize for that. If you are still willing to try troubleshooting steps, then here's a link to a a forum post with other users having the same problem (there may be steps here that could work for you: Dragon Age Inquisition: The game makes my computer hard crash

I would also see if playing on a new administrator account would help.

Message 14 of 15 (188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanx CitrusViking,

the game kept freezing during last week,at saturday i tried again to play and poof,no freeze at all.Sunday the same.Today it froze twice in the morning but at 3rd time i tried all were normal.Dont know why thats happening.I havent done anything to the pc,since i was waiting for support from this site.Hope it continue like this.I got all graphics on low and kinda afraid to put them on better quality in case the freezing comes back again.The only difference was that after the 2nd crash,when i restarted the pc and i loaded the game,my avg asked to allow the game to connect with internet.But last week I´ve checked the firewall and all was fine,the game was in the firewall list.

Message 15 of 15 (170 Views)