Game closes a few seconds after starting

by D4rkWa7er

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game closes a few seconds after starting

★★ Novice

So, I decided to play this game finally and I bought all the DLCs to it but right after I start the game it closes. No error or pop up happen.

Window 10 64-bit home

Nvidia GeForce GTX 960

16GB RAM

All drivers up to date.

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game closes a few seconds after starting

Fix exclusions for your antivirus and it should work. Do global ones for dai, origin and dai saves folder.

If that doesn't work then post up dxdiag file and we can look deeper.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

Fix exclusions for your antivirus and it should work. Do global ones for dai, origin and dai saves folder.

If that doesn't work then post up dxdiag file and we can look deeper.
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks, it was my antivirus that was the issue. For some reason it was blocking the app and had to add it to the list of allowed apps.
Message 3 of 3 (266 Views)