Re: Community Update: Writing our Worlds

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Community Updates: Dragon Age DreadWolf

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

It's been a bit since we've seen an update with the Dragon Age Series, it looks like we just got an update on BioWare's blog about the next installment. 

BioWare Community Update: Writing Our Worlds

Let us know what you think down below and if you've recently tried running through any of the previous games?

dread wolf.PNG

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 1 of 4 (4,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey Everyone, 

Yesterday we got a new update for the next Dragon Age game. It looks like the team has reached a new Milestone and has some information to share.

You can find the latest blog post here: Game Update — A New Milestone for Dragon Age: Dreadwolf

If you want to stay up to date on development and get the latest news check out our News Letter page.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (3,600 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Dragon Age Fans, 

I missed out on this yesterday, but for Dragon Age Day. Bioware gave us a sneak peek of Dreadwolf with an in-game Cinematic. 

If you missed this, you can check out the tweet and the cinematic clip below:

https://twitter.com/dragonage/status/1599448661104414721?t=IY_sUKPmbMdAJK2yvCx5RQ&s=19

Illium.png

Message 3 of 4 (3,173 Views)

Community Manager

BioWare Community Update: All By Design

Hey Dragon Age Fans!

The team has recently dropped a new the first community update of 2023!

If you haven't gotten a chance to check it out you can use the link below to access it. 

https://blog.bioware.com/2023/02/23/bioware-community-update-all-by-design/

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (2,431 Views)