GOTY edition added to current or new?

by Darkcloud13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GOTY edition added to current or new?

★★ Novice

Was wondering if I bought the GOTY edition, that it would just be added to my current regular edition and just fill in what i'm missing, because I have a couple dlc already but I don't want the GOTY edition to make a whole separate section from what I currently have. If you understand that?

Message 1 of 2 (378 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GOTY edition added to current or new?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I took a chance and bought GOTY edition and happily it combined all the dlc I did have, the deluxe edition content I had and the new GOTY dlc that I just bought into one nice packaged setup. Its all currently downloading good to go. P.S. I did read from another section to uninstall your old install before you buy and add the GOTY edition. Otherwise it makes 2 separate DAI sections.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (367 Views)

All Replies

Re: GOTY edition added to current or new?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I took a chance and bought GOTY edition and happily it combined all the dlc I did have, the deluxe edition content I had and the new GOTY dlc that I just bought into one nice packaged setup. Its all currently downloading good to go. P.S. I did read from another section to uninstall your old install before you buy and add the GOTY edition. Otherwise it makes 2 separate DAI sections.

Message 2 of 2 (368 Views)