Frosty not compatible with Black Emporium?

by The_RinzIer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Frosty not compatible with Black Emporium?

★★★ Novice

Hello! I've been having a very very difficult time trying to get Frosty to run the Black Emporium DLC. So, I have mods downloaded in DAI MM and I deleted the merged patch file and copied over to the "patch" folder and yada yada yada... But For some reason whenever I try to load Frosty with the Black Emporium downloaded, the DLC simply isn't on the war table. I've even tried with no mods downloaded on Frosty (Mind you I have ONE mod installed, Sprint Key) and it still doesn't load Black Emporium. So, I went and repaired my game and loaded my save with my DAI Mods from that mod manger on there. Everything works fine. Emporium is there, but obviously no sprint key mod. (Which I LOVE this mod and really don't want to do without it) So, then, I'll do all the merging and coping and pasting of patch folders and everything.. Then I try to boot up the game from frosty, and the game loads fine, but black emporium doesn't show up. So if I try to load it from Origin again, Black emporium shows up, but the next time I try to boot with frosty to access my sprint mod, I get an error saying I need to install Black Emporium. But.. its already installed. This is literally my first time turning to a forum for help with mods. I've always been able to configure my mods but this is really frustrating me. Please Help.

Message 1 of 3 (3,547 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Frosty not compatible with Black Emporium?

★★★ Novice

Update: I did a completely clean install of all my mod managers, base game, and DLCs and it works fine now. Must have been a bad read somewhere in the game I assume.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (3,653 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This is very strange, because I vividly remember using Frosty mods with Black Emporium. I'm not sure what's causing the issue, but maybe someone else here does. You could also post on the Nexus in the discussion for Frosty Mod Manager.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (3,523 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update: I did a completely clean install of all my mod managers, base game, and DLCs and it works fine now. Must have been a bad read somewhere in the game I assume.

Message 3 of 3 (3,654 Views)