Re: French available for canadians without hassle?

by EA_David

Original Post

French available for canadians without hassle?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I have a preorder copy of DAI, and I was wondering if there was a way for me, a canadian, to switch this game into French? And if I switched it to French, would I be able to quickly switch it back to English? I heard that I'd have to completely reinstall the game, or even the Origin client.

I was hoping it would work similarily to Guild Wars 2, which lets me switch audio languages quickly with just an audio-pack download, and the test changes instantly. It would be nice if I could play the game while also keeping my French at an acceptable Canadian level :P

EDIT: it is a digital preorder

Message 1 of 3 (416 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@lyfeindeyth When installing it you should be able to select the language if its in Origin.

Message 2 of 3 (402 Views)

Community Manager

I haven't gotten to test language switching yet for the PC version, and while most Origin games require a reinstall to swap language, that's not the case universally. 

I know on the console version you can swap available languages from the start screen, but without actually seeing it myself I don't want to confirm this for PC yet. I'll update the thread when I get any new information. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (389 Views)