Forgot how much I really dislike that hard level cap

by Rand207

Original Post

Forgot how much I really dislike that hard level cap

★ Guide

Hadn't played DAI since it first came out, but got the urge to go back to Ferelden after I finished MEA because I really love the party based RPGs and the party interactions that Bioware creates. Anyway, I'd forgotten that there was a hard level cap (apparently 27, though I read somewhere you could get to level 30).  I wish now that I had taken the one option in the Trials and cuts you experience point gain in half, but too late to go back now.  Still have to complete that desert area (the name evades me), Emprise d'Lion (I butchered the spelling on that), as well as track down the Wardens, save the Empress, and the DLCs Descent and Trespasser.

So I've got a ways to go yet but won't be able to level up.  I'm a stat oriented player and love leveling up.  But the story is still there, so I will continue to the end, but it's more like an adventure game now rather than an RPG.  The character interactions are what keep me going.  My advice to new players who are also stat oriented, take that Trials option that cuts your experience point gain in half.

Message 1 of 1 (274 Views)