Flickering Origin when trying to link up with Steam

by Player_l1e3w19o

Original Post

Flickering Origin when trying to link up with Steam

★ Novice

Soo i bought EA PLAY from Steam a while ago, i downloaded Dragon Age Inquisition. Everything went smoothly until i got prompted to login into Origin. I attached a screenshot of my screen below, as you can see Origin Login Pop up is blank white it's sometime flickering nonstop and i can't do anything. I've tried opened and logon into origin, but steam still open the blank white login screen. Any solution?

Here is the video of the flickering windows : https://youtu.be/RMiln1BPM7s

I've tried disable antivirus, windows defender and firewall but it doesnt do anything

Message 1 of 2 (451 Views)

Re: Flickering Origin when trying to link up with Steam

One thing to check is to set Origin to run as Administrator, as it can cause issues if it is not. 

Other than that, try a clean boot(diagnostic boot) and see if it runs then.  If neither of these work, maybe a DxDiag file posted here can maybe point in a different direction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (430 Views)