Firestarter Achievement - 0% Progress

by MGarlick1974

Original Post

Firestarter Achievement - 0% Progress

★★★ Newbie

I've finished the Jaws of Hakkon DLC, and got all of the fires and pretty sure all of the Winter Shards near the end, but I'm showing 0% progress towards the achievement???

Message 1 of 4 (1,154 Views)

Re: Firestarter Achievement - 0% Progress

★ Novice
I wish someone at bioware would see this and fix the issue. Gurd spawns the last 3 winter shards you have to destroy to get the achievement. So if you kill him too fast, he won't spawn them and you won't get the achievement. The last shards he spawns shouldn't count. You shouldn't get punished for making a powerful character.
Message 2 of 4 (1,122 Views)

★ Novice
I still have this problem. I’m on Xbox 360 tho. But I’ve tried it all. Counted every shard and fire. Trust me, I’ve played this game about 53 times. Haven’t missed a shard/fire. Tried all different characters. (Seriously every one, this 98% is bugging the * out of me) Tried to collect all runes. Tried being frozen by every shard. Tried not being frozen by any shard. Tried never to enter the frozen state away from the fires. Tried to kill all shards in one hit. Tried to kill the shards with several hits. Tried to kill all 3 boss spawns before killing the boss. Tried killing the 3 spawns after the boss. Tried killing one of each after/before the boss. Tried deleting all my saves. Tried deleting and reloading the entire game. Tried deleting my profile and reload it. Tried starting an entirely new game from scratch. Tried to unlock it in keep.com... what else can I try? Seriously?? See no solution to this anywhere in the web.. I’m lost
Message 3 of 4 (964 Views)

★ Novice
So my problem is that the achievement “Firestarter” in Dragon Age Inquisition don’t unlock. I still have this problem. After about 4 years... I’m on Xbox 360 and I’ve tried it all. Counted every shard and fire. Trust me, I’ve played this game about 53 times. Haven’t missed a shard/fire. Tried all different characters. (Seriously every one, this 99% is bugging the * out of me) Tried to collect all runes. Tried to use every party member available.
Tried being frozen by every shard. Tried not being frozen by any shard. Tried never to enter the frozen state away from the fires. Tried to kill all shards in one hit. Tried to kill the shards with several hits. Tried to kill all 3 boss spawns before killing the boss. Tried killing the 3 spawns after the boss. Tried killing one of each after/before the boss. Tried deleting all my saves. Tried deleting and reloading the entire game. Tried deleting my profile and reload it. Tried starting an entirely new game from scratch. Tried to unlock it in keep.com... I’ve spoken to bioware, they didn’t help. Only got an automatic reply with useless facts that had nothing to do with my problem. I’ve spoken to Xbox, they tried to help but ended up sending me to EA. I’ve spoken to EA who gave me a list to try trouble shooting; clear cache, reset system clock to 2005-11-15, disable cloud saves, delete/redownload gamertag, uninstalling content, bypass router. Nothing helps.. Now after I’ve tried and I go back to the home screen, I get a message that all live content is temporarily unavailable, along with the error code; 8007274d... but it’s only on this particular achievement. Everything else on the Xbox and live works just fine. At first the whole dlc jaws of hakkon was bugged, but after deleting/reloading my profile the other 3 achievements unlocked. But this last Firestarter is still bugged.. EA said it was an in-game tech problem.. so who can fix this?? What else can I try? Seriously?? See no solution to this anywhere on the web.. I’m lost. This is really frustrating...

Please help me Frown this is really annoying

Best regards/ Pernilla
Message 4 of 4 (930 Views)