Re: Find Missing Key Bug

by ludiamav

Original Post

Find Missing Key Bug

★★★ Newbie

I finished the Winter Palace quest, but there is still a quest objective to find a key to enter the vault in the upper right corner. After five hours of playtime, it still has not disappeared. Is there any way to remove this?

Message 1 of 26 (14,357 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah I have this problem as well on the ps4. I didn't even notice it was an issue until much later it has been driving me mad just sitting there taking up space. I have tried everything to get rid of it but to no avail. 

Message 2 of 26 (14,249 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. Tried loading a save before the winter palace quest and it is still there after finishing the quest for the 2nd time...

Message 3 of 26 (14,154 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same problem here, i play on XBOX ONE and its 2 days later now and reloaded and restarted my xbox 4 times and it still shows that stupid quest i really wanna get rid of it 

Message 4 of 26 (14,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same here, on PC. More than 10 hours of gameplay since the bug occured, around 3-4 days ago.

Message 5 of 26 (13,988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same on 360

Message 6 of 26 (13,602 Views)

★ Novice

Same here (PS4). I see this was reported several weeks ago, but it wasn't fixed in the last patch. Can we expect a fix anytime soon?

Message 7 of 26 (13,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Tried going back to earlier point in the Winter Palace and even chose different outcome, but the bug is still there. On PS4.

Message 8 of 26 (12,865 Views)

★★ Novice

This is a total *, where is support, why do we need to wait and spam like idiots for someone to fix a problem. This is very annoying. EA fix the * ! 

Message 9 of 26 (10,753 Views)

★★ Novice

I will spam every day, until someone fix the lame bug. Where is the point in having a technical forum, where no devs are involved ??

Message 10 of 26 (10,735 Views)