Exalted Plains missing one Region. 20/21 Regions :(

by Sparhawk122

Original Post

Exalted Plains missing one Region. 20/21 Regions :(

★★★★★ Novice

As per the title there is this one Region I can't find for the life of me in The Exalted Plains.

These are the regions I have found insofar >

1.Crow Fen

2. Enavuris

3. Fort Revasan

4. Riel

5. Eastern Ramparts

6. Western Ramparts

7. Victory Rise

8. Northern Ramparts

9. Ancient baths

10. Unadin Grotto

11. Var Bellarnaris

12. Shrine to Sylaise

13. Dead Hand

14. Path of Flame

15. Citadelle Corbeau

16. Riverside Garrison

17. Ville Montevelan

18. Desolate bank

19. Halin'suhlan

20 Ghilan'nain's Grove

So what flippin region am I missing?

Message 1 of 25 (44,088 Views)

Re: Exalted Plains missing one Region. 20/21 Regions :(

★★ Novice

I dont see Broken Dog on your list. Pain in the **bleep** to get to. 

Its in the northern part of Exalted Plains. You need to unlock and complete the operation called "Gain Access to Ghilan'nain's Grove" in order to access the grove. It costs 5 Power to complete and uses Forces.

The location where you can activate the operation can be found a ways east from an ocularum, north from Fort Revasan. A large wolf statue marks the location. Go to the cave in and claim the operation for the war table.Upon unlocking the area, when you first pass through the newly opened tunnel, you will be given a quest to clear a group of wyverns from the camp site in order to claim it.

Broken Dog is the landmark icon NW of Marker 43 on this map.

http://game-maps.com/DAI/The-Exalted-Plains.asp

Message 2 of 25 (43,817 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I cleared that location because I had to kill the dragon there and have discovered all landmarks. However I will back track to that area and try and unlock this region. I'll get back to you on whether or not this solved my issue. On another note I had obviously already explored this unlocked area due to me having the regions Dead Hand and Crow Fens in my list Standard smile

Message 3 of 25 (43,807 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Right. There appears to be no Broken Dog region. There is the Broken Dog Landmark however but no region associated with that name as I ran around the whole area and no Broken Dog region triggered. Seriously this appears to be a bug that needs stamping out.  This 21st region does not exist or does not trigger. Either one. I've also got another issue where The Approach doesn't appear in the landmarks collection tab and even though I found all landmarks in The Approach it doesn't show in the journal thus the game doesn't recognise that I have all those landmarks in The Western Approach. Then there's the 'Draconology' quest in The Approach that just won't complete even though I went as far as killing the high dragon and recruited Frederic into the inquisition's fold. Right there are three major game-breakers that prevent me from completing certain aspects of the game. At the moment I am very discontent with Bioware and their poor patch support as it has to be what, twenty or more days since this game released. Not happy. Fix this Bioware, I beseech you.

Message 4 of 25 (43,754 Views)

★★ Novice

I feel you on bugged quests. I am having one too that is frustrating the hell outta me. Its on "The Trouble With Darkspawn"....  Cannot get Servis to pop so that I can interact with him. Apparenlty I am not alone either! Lots are having this same issue with this particular quest. Its nakin me bonkers! I wish you luck with your multiple problems. It can be extremely frustrating. I can totally relate. 

Come check out Biowares actual forum for DAI, created by EA. It is monitored by them and has a technical support section. I am Neezy206 over there. 

http://forum.bioware.com/forum/70-dragon-age-inquisition/

Message 5 of 25 (43,731 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG.. see if this helps you get the last one! I am going now to check it out also! 

http://postimg.org/image/kxpllamjf/

Message 6 of 25 (43,723 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah I found that same map with the mystery zone through google and tried all means to trigger it but no luck. From what I've heard there hasn't been any actual proof that you can get 21/21 regions at the moment. I've been fault finding and looking for solutions for the past three days. I've spent 140 hours in-game and at least 25 of those hours has been looking for solutions to the bugs that prevent completion of the collection and some quests. heck still can't find a couple of mosaics in the Hinterlands and other areas.

Message 7 of 25 (43,688 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm still short one 1 region in the Plains, 1 seed, and 2 mosaic pieces for The Fall. I've got everything else. Oh, and I'm missing 8 banner varriations. It'd be a bit easer to track if they had the names of what you collected listed under the Collections section instead of having to dig into the Codex or remember where you've been,.

Message 8 of 25 (43,541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have 20/21 as well and it has been driving me nuts, lol.  I have 21/21 in Emerald graves, and that was a pain in the buttox as well.  There was one really tiny region that is very easy to miss, which I thought might be what was happening with the plains too, but I had no luck with that.  I am also missing one region in Emprise Du Lion.

Message 9 of 25 (43,527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i cant find the 21st region as well. 

Message 10 of 25 (43,341 Views)