Error Code CE-34878-0 Ps4 Dragon Age Inquisition

by ceedar1

Original Post

Error Code CE-34878-0 Ps4 Dragon Age Inquisition

★★ Novice
I just downloaded DA:I the deluxe edition like a week ago. I have tried to log onto the game everyday since and I keep getting this dam error. No it's not my internet no it's not lizard squad (this was happening before them) I don't think it's my ps4 as I can play other games on the ps4 just fine. So my question is , is this ever going to get solved ? Am I missing something like the good old days when stuff just worked.
Message 1 of 36 (41,109 Views)

Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 Ps4 Dragon Age Inquisition

★★★★ Novice

I have found that the game only refuses to load with the CE-34878-0 error after installing the 4 addons.
Iv been playing it most of the night, and since PSN came back up, installed them and now cant get back on it.

Message 2 of 36 (40,798 Views)

★ Novice

Have the same problem but currently should it work if you follow these steps:

1. Deleted the game.
2. Set the game to download.
3. Pause the update.
4. Fully install the games (All 44gb. Press start on the game in the xmb then select information to see when this is complete)
5. Start the game. (This will start the update)
6. Install the update.
7. Play

- I'm still pretty sure that you have to delete/not download the addons we payed extra for... Bioware please step up! 

Message 3 of 36 (40,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ok so I have found that you don't need to delete the game and re-download it.
If you go into the PS Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > Dragon Age: Inquisition.
You can see the download status, its still downloading in the background.

Message 4 of 36 (40,772 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What about the dlcs?
Message 5 of 36 (39,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, Found any solution yet?
Message 6 of 36 (39,806 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I can confirm this has solved my issue of the CE-34878-0.

1. Download the main game, pausing all over DA:I downloads (Update & Addons).
2. Once the main game has Installed, unpaused the update download and then install that.
3. Download and Install all Addons.

Launching the game now will give you the CE-34878-0 error.

4. Check how much of the game has downloaded by following these steps:

Playstation Settings > System Storage Management > Applications > Dragon Age: Inquisition.

You can see the download status on the right side, It is still downloading in the background. Observe it for 5 minutes to see.

This needs to say "Completed".

Hope this helps.

Message 7 of 36 (39,686 Views)

★ Novice
Hello ive installed the update 1.02 AFTER the initial installation of 6gb of the game and it wont launch.. I get ce348780 just launching.. Also ive checked and i have downloaded 30gb of 45gb.. Could this be the issue? Its wierd cuz with other games this never happened i could play while downloading..! Can u reply me please?
Message 8 of 36 (38,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did it work ?
Message 9 of 36 (37,872 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok,  so we shell out  R1000 for the game and the **bleep** (EA) who made it cant even get the thing to work on its own.  Ive gone through this forum and it seems like the Community is fixing the problem for them.  But no one from EA releases an official statement,  or even a warning online that when you buy this piece of *&!!%$ game they are stealing your money.  First you %^$!@? South African gamers out of TITAN FALL,  and now sell a game that does not work.  If this keeps up EA gan go &*!@?$ itself.

Message 10 of 36 (35,973 Views)