Error 500 DAI

by N0rti4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 500 DAI

★★★ Newbie

I cannot connect dragon age keep, I keep writing error 500 asks to log in later, but this has been going on for several days. What to do in this case?

Message 1 of 2 (618 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 500 DAI

If it is still giving you issues, then it is either something on your hardware(including your Internet provider in this) or it is a regional issue with your area and EA.  The reason I say this, is I just logged into the keep without issue, for a PC account, with PS identity on file, from the Southern United States.  If you have been able to log in, then likely they fixed the issue before I tried. 

More info on where you are, and maybe a dxdiag file may help, but it could easily be regional, or your ISP acting funny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (582 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error 500 DAI

If it is still giving you issues, then it is either something on your hardware(including your Internet provider in this) or it is a regional issue with your area and EA.  The reason I say this, is I just logged into the keep without issue, for a PC account, with PS identity on file, from the Southern United States.  If you have been able to log in, then likely they fixed the issue before I tried. 

More info on where you are, and maybe a dxdiag file may help, but it could easily be regional, or your ISP acting funny.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (583 Views)