English version is not available

by johnymoonlight

Original Post

Accepted Solution

English version is not available

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game "Dragon Age Inquisition" but when I try to download it only two languages are available: Polish and Russian. I'm living in Denmark and I don't know neither Polish nor Russian. How to play it in English?

Message 1 of 2 (530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: English version is not available

Sounds like a region lock that is slightly off.  IF you were in the USA you would likely be able to dl it in English, and I have heard several VPNs make the trip cheap and easy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (504 Views)

All Replies

Re: English version is not available

Sounds like a region lock that is slightly off.  IF you were in the USA you would likely be able to dl it in English, and I have heard several VPNs make the trip cheap and easy.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (505 Views)