EA access

by gogofiasco

Original Post

EA access

★★★ Newbie
I signed up for the ea access. I have downloaded dragon age. It will. It let me play it keeps giving me a message saying " the current user does not have a current ea access trial" . Why?
Message 1 of 6 (523 Views)

Re: EA access

Community Manager

For EA Access trials, only the main account is able to use the trial. Make sure that the main logged-in account is the owner of the Access subscription. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (510 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue. It tells me I have less than 6 hours to play on my account and then I choose to play trial and it tells me I do not have an active EA access...I never had a chance to play:/.
Message 3 of 6 (492 Views)

Community Manager

I see. Please contact MS support, to have this looked into. Unfortunately EA doesn't have much in the way of tools for EA Access, MS look after most of it. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (475 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Try uninstalling the Dragon age trial and reinstalling. That worked at first at least. But it is now freezing at the load screen. And saying that the ea servers are unavailable. I think my Ea access membership will be a short one.
Message 5 of 6 (461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me too, all I did was on the xbox hub press the start button "next to the X button" and quit the app. Then I reopened the game and worked
Message 6 of 6 (441 Views)