Re: @EA/Bioware - Compensation for your preorder/early adopters?

by Spooky_Mulder88

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I guess now that they got the Game of the Year Award for Dragon Age , they dont have to do **bleep**.

anyone got news ?

Message 21 of 62 (907 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I just want to say that i totally agree with Gingeranna.

Message 22 of 62 (898 Views)

★ Novice

Just not good enough. I will no longer be purchasing any more EA products and have cancelled my subscriptions to your games. In my opinion The  advertising on the title especially for the PC is shameful and is missleading at best. At minimum there should be daily updates even if they have dont have any new information. If we had this kind of software problem where I work we would have to provide updates every 2 hours whether we have new information or not. How this is being handled is just not good enough

Message 23 of 62 (891 Views)

★★★★ Novice

totally with you on this deathlycold but this is a new trend , all this Early Access ruined the way games are made today.

The Customer is King ..is long gone , long live "The Console Customer is King"

Its more and more obvious to me , why People pirate Games , there is just no love for us Paying customers.

Message 24 of 62 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have to agree with most of the statements here.  I've always been an ardent supporter of Bioware, even with DA2.  I defended that game for its technical solidarity, fun gameplay, and intriguing main story (when you finally found it).  This game though, while it has everything DA2 lacked, is a complete nightmare.

--I can't run my game through it's native client because the 60 to 30 fps switches for dialogues/cutscenes breaks the game.  As a result I'm using an "unsupported" workaround by unlocking 60 fps across the board.
--It'll randomly freeze on the title screen, and on the war table.
--Quest bugs such as this one; after doing the first "In the saddle" quest Searra disappeared and the quest marker went to a spot on the map that is literally inaccessible, and had to reload to get her to show back up at the farm.
--Disappearing NPCs  I have to go down the stairs in Skyhold just right in order to converse with Cullen, and Sera and Iron Bull are always missing.
--Missing music and banter; the workaround sometimes works, but usually ends up giving me the war table drums allthroughout Skyhold, which is obnoxious.
--Other features that appear to be present, but just simply don't work; Chantry instead of Garden to get tithes, and flirt/romance options with Scout Harding, but it never "finishes"

The list could literally go on, and that's in 30 hours of gameplay.  This game should have been ripped apart by reviewers, but instead they have done nothing but sing it's praises.  Maybe us peons just got a different game?

Message 25 of 62 (841 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So another day, another complete communication black out.

Is this really acceptable EA/Bioware?

Message 26 of 62 (806 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Another day another lack of communication.

I really wish some news sites would pick up on this and take EA/Bioware to task. Who the hell do they think they are, ignoring customers in this way?

Message 27 of 62 (787 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Saturated22 wrote:

I guess now that they got the Game of the Year Award for Dragon Age , they dont have to do **bleep**.

anyone got news ?

I was about to write about that.  They got Game of the Year for a game that doesn't play very well.

Message 28 of 62 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is amazing that out of the millions of copies sold, there are only a couple of players here complaining... and with most of the comments going back and forth between the same people. 

I play on the PS4 and while I have noticed an occasional issue here and there, I have yet to experience any lockups or freezing, and any of the issues I have had are not 'game breaking'. 

To me, DA:I is an absolutely amazing game even with the occasional bugs; of which, the most annoying, is when occasionally the dialogue options can only be accessed with the L1 menu opened.  I also had a glitch the first time I played when I wasn't given the 'introduction' in the War Room, instead I was given the "Best and Brightest" right away.  After 14 hours of play I decided I wanted to play as a different race, started a new game, and this time I was given the 'introduction' mission correctly.  So yes, there are bugs and glitches, but nothing that has me wanting to stop playing and wait for a fix.  I can't help but think, with the millions of copies sold, if this was truly such a terribly glitched game, you'd hear more about it, but you're not.  In fact, all you're hearing from is a very small fraction of those who bought the game.  I've yet to know of ANY game that is first released that doesn't have bugs or glitches that need to be fixed, and with the immense size of DA:I, I can see how some things have been missed- so I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Message 29 of 62 (763 Views)

★★★★ Novice

i wont lets this go unpunished , i'll keep atleast this thread alive !

Goddamn A-holes.

Still cant believe the **bleep** i told my Friends before the release "Im buying this blind , dont need to see all these Trailers"  . "That Digital Deluxe is a No Brainer" blablabla

Message 30 of 62 (758 Views)