Re: @EA/BIOWARE - PATCH FOR PC VERSION? RELEASE DATE?

by Sh0tGunAnGeL

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I'd say january 2015 they gotta get there shopping done and if theyre waiting for ms or sony validation its going to take forever. Theyre probably calling them right now and getting a were sorry this office is closed until blah blah 2015....

Message 41 of 90 (1,149 Views)

★ Apprentice

Apparently this will be the third weekend we will be unable to properly play and enjoy the game.

What are you doing Bioware? Release the patch!!!

Message 42 of 90 (1,087 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Give Bioware a break guys, I just had to buy a new GPU to run the game. Easy fix right? Well it still crashes from time to time.

Message 43 of 90 (1,080 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Considering the time it takes them to get a friggin' patch out, they'd better be overhauling entirely the useless console UI and the PC controls, any less would not be acceptable.

Message 44 of 90 (1,050 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@SuperFunTime1337 wrote:

Give Bioware a break guys, I just had to buy a new GPU to run the game. Easy fix right? Well it still crashes from time to time.

Uhh no, not an acceptable solution for those of us that still have decent GPU's and are getting awful performance. not about to go spend tons of money just because they didn't optimize the game properly, not everyones upgrade cycle revolves around poor game releases.

Message 45 of 90 (983 Views)

★ Guide

@Sh0tGunAnGeL wrote:

@SuperFunTime1337 wrote:

Uhh no, not an acceptable solution for those of us that still have decent GPU's and are getting awful performance. not about to go spend tons of money just because they didn't optimize the game properly, not everyones upgrade cycle revolves around game poor releases.

Amen sir.

Message 46 of 90 (927 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Sh0tGunAnGeL wrote:

@SuperFunTime1337 wrote:

Uhh no, not an acceptable solution for those of us that still have decent GPU's and are getting awful performance. not about to go spend tons of money just because they didn't optimize the game properly, not everyones upgrade cycle revolves around poor game releases.

I totally agree with you, and some people are literally upgrading to windows 8 over this game, like really?

Message 47 of 90 (864 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can't believe how broken this game is and why it was released like this. They can't even tell us the dame truth about when a patch will be released. I work all week and this is the third weekend I cannot play this game. Game is too buggy deleted my saves and will wait for a patch. Anybody want to play some TF2 add me on steam user name, Made Man.

Message 48 of 90 (794 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No, screw that.  We paid money for a game we cant play, because they didnt properly test it.  They have failed us.  Screw giving them a break.  As far as I'm concerned until they make good on giving us a playable product, they should be blacklisted.

I gave the game a 1 star rating on every website that's asked my opinion about the game.

Message 49 of 90 (752 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The game just won the GOTY award , yet all these bugs ...

Week after week of disappointment, where is our patch E.A ?  Such a joke .

All of us should write on their twitter , on their review sites and let them know our voice .

It seems like they are not aware of how many people are getting so fed up by some of these insane bugs .

Worst thing is , you have some of newest the graphic cards out there and end up getting crashes and graphic bugs in the game , do something already ffs

Message 50 of 90 (704 Views)