Druffalo not moving (Where the Druffalo roam)

by christopher867

Original Post

Druffalo not moving (Where the Druffalo roam)

★★★ Newbie

Durring the mission where you walk though the large area for me i have two people standing there with a box. behind them where the path is where you find the druffalo he just stops there sometimes he turns around i can get him to move back and around the litle paths but he stops at every opening to go to another area he stays withing the pats anf doesnt move from a certain point

Message 1 of 4 (9,261 Views)

Re: Druffalo not moving (Where the Druffalo roam)

I have always had to lead him down hill, across the river, and back up the other side toward the road, and then follow the road around.  You have to stay within a certain distance to get him to move, yet not too close so he stops....VERY annoying quest, but he always follows me if I can stay to the correct path and distance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (9,250 Views)

★ Novice
@christopher867 6 years late. For the people looking for a solution in the future; Just fast travel to the camp to the west and run back to the druffalo. The 2 guards with the chest will disappear and you'll be able to lead the druffalo back to the farmer.
Message 3 of 4 (3,620 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic

Message 4 of 4 (3,504 Views)