Re: Dragons age inquisition save

by Leora85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragons age inquisition save

★★★★★ Newbie

I play the game with ea play and after that i bought the game but the i can’t load the game, it say i dont have the dlc install can you help?

Message 1 of 8 (1,312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@juanmary4209 Here is an unofficial/fan made fix that has fixed this issue for others (mostly on game pass but I'm guessing it should work for steam as well). Be aware this isn't from EA or Bioware, you use it at your own risk (but honestly it shouldn't do anything damaging, if you're paranoid back up the file before you replace it). Thanks to @dhansell for this solution. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,221 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@juanmary4209 Which platform are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 8 (1,262 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I bought EA play on steam to play it the first time 

and then i bought the game on steam

Message 3 of 8 (1,248 Views)

Hero

@juanmary4209 Here is an unofficial/fan made fix that has fixed this issue for others (mostly on game pass but I'm guessing it should work for steam as well). Be aware this isn't from EA or Bioware, you use it at your own risk (but honestly it shouldn't do anything damaging, if you're paranoid back up the file before you replace it). Thanks to @dhansell for this solution. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If a post solves your issue, please mark it as solved, it may help others with the same issue in future. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 8 (1,222 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you @Leora85  for the help. I can load the save no problem and thank to @dhansell for the instruction on the solution.

Message 5 of 8 (1,197 Views)

★ Guide
@juanmary4209 @Leora85 You love to see it. Have fun!
Message 6 of 8 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is also happening to me, althoolugh I already started a playthrough and was about 80 hours in, when all of a sudden now every time I try to load save, start new game, anything involving the campaign it doesn't work, says I need to download the expansion data. I downloaded the game through xbox app /ea app integration, so I don't need to do this. Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling both the game and then the ea app (which is what their support team said was for sure fix it and i knew it wouldn't), but still cannot play the game. Kinda sucks, I started playing DAO instead because I'm digging the lore but I want my game data back.

Message 7 of 8 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@juanmary4209 and the solution? please
Message 8 of 8 (846 Views)