Re: Dragon age keep not working

by Xindi82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age keep not working

★★★ Novice

Everytime I try to go on the keep to edit a custom world state for my second playthrough of inquisition on ps4 I just get an error message saying oops a problem has occured after login, I have tried all suggested fixes as seen on other threads and still nothing, nice to see that this has been an occurring issue for the last three years with no permanent fix or even a way to get around it, would just like to see if there is anyone at Ea who intends to deal with this or would be able to help me

Message 1 of 7 (1,290 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Chazz424 

I'm sorry for the late reply on this (bad timing with my vacations), but it seems that the problem with DA Keep has already been resolved Standard smile

Please let me know if any further assistance is needed.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,172 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Chazz424 

I'm sorry for the late reply on this (bad timing with my vacations), but it seems that the problem with DA Keep has already been resolved Standard smile

Please let me know if any further assistance is needed.

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (1,173 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, no. it does not seem to be solved. Any idea of when it will be?

Message 3 of 7 (990 Views)

★ Novice

The keep worked two days ago, but it seems to be down again. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Message 4 of 7 (985 Views)

★ Apprentice
@HiddenWings in my experience (and from other posts i have read ) you have to be patient : it will come back on line, eventually .
Message 5 of 7 (944 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, the same problem again, please fix it

Message 6 of 7 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Down again as of Sunday December 15th 2019, not sure what the problem is but it is after all a 5ish year old game. It was working on the 14th which is odd but i'm sure it will be back up soon just need some holiday patience.

Message 7 of 7 (716 Views)