Dragon age keep is not working again

by miggyseeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age keep is not working again

★★★★★ Novice

I just finished trespasser today and was hoping that I could update my dragon age keep. It only says " Oops, an error occurred."

Message 11 of 21 (1,833 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon age keep is not working again

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@DerDurah Thanks for the update, it's back up for me too now. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 21 of 21 (2,068 Views)

All Replies

Dragon Age Keep Down 2020

★★★ Newbie

Dragon Age Keep is down for me. I just started replaying Dragon Age Origins after getting it on PC through Steam.

Tried to sync the PC game to the Keep and it did not like that. Get an error that says "Oops, an error occurred, please refresh the game and retry"

I've tried to delete cookies and cache, logged out and logged int. etc.

Any solutions?

Message 1 of 21 (1,834 Views)

Keep is Broken Again

★★★ Novice

Dragon Age Keep is broken...again.

https://dragonagekeep.com/

Message 2 of 21 (1,955 Views)

Re: Keep is Broken Again

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I too am getting "oops, an error occurred Please refresh the page and retry."

Message 3 of 21 (1,951 Views)

Dragon Age Keep Not Working, September 2020

★★★ Newbie

Hey there. Played Origins a few years back, played a bit of Dragon Age II, just downloaded Inquisition to give it another try and the Keep won't even let me into the tapestry so I can create the world I had. It starts to load in and it just says "Oops, an error occurred. Please refresh the page and retry." I've refreshed the page like 50 times and tried a different browser, nothing is working. Also tried using my phone, didn't work. My internet is not the problem. Might have to refund the game :/ I don't really want to play it if I can't customize it. Does it still even work? 

Message 4 of 21 (1,834 Views)

★★ Novice
@MightySultan1 Yep, same here. I rly want to start inquisition but i can't without the keep -_-
Message 5 of 21 (1,921 Views)

★★★ Novice

Why they didn't make it save locally after syncing once is anyone's guess

Message 6 of 21 (1,916 Views)

★★ Novice

I wish I would have know this before I started again. And here I thought something was wrong with my account. Glad to know I'm not the only one having this issue.

Message 7 of 21 (1,901 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Keep Not Working, September 2020

★★ Novice

I'm getting the same error when trying to start a new game. It can't load my world state and when I log into the Keep I get the error "Oops, an error occurred"

Tried clearing cache and cookies and multiple browsers but the issue remains the same. It was working a few days ago when I originally updated my save state but I'm looking to create a different character. I would guess the site is down for maintenance but it would be nice to know if that is the case or not

Message 8 of 21 (1,826 Views)

★★ Novice

And here I thought I was the only one, It's funny because it was working for me at first but for some reason it decided to not work, I tried everything to make the keep work but nothing changed the situation, I hope this gets fixed soon. 

Message 9 of 21 (1,871 Views)