Dragon age keep can’t find psn

by Screachinelf99

Original Post

Dragon age keep can’t find psn

★★★ Newbie
I just played through dragon age origins and now I want to play inquisition on my Xbox one. I want to import my choices from the keep however, it doesn’t recognize my profile I use for Xbox one. It’s the correct email linked to my account when I go on the keep it has me down for pc with no saves or anything on other systems.
Message 1 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: Dragon age keep can’t find psn

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I am probably not a good help on this.

I hated the keep, and had a terrible time with it my self, also I play on computer.

1. You went to keep, and used the story board to set up all the choices you made during the game play of Origins, awakening, and DA2.

2. After you set all that up you started your game. 

3. I have to log into Origins, or allow Origins to like connect to my system in the game, it does not seem to be automatic for me.

4. If I do not log into the server, and try to make a new character it always falls back to the default setting's, or choices.

5. Is probably not much help, but I am trying. Main thing for me is I have to start the game, and log into the Origins server, then it reads my Keep choices.

Message 2 of 3 (358 Views)

Re: Dragon age keep can’t find psn

★★★ Newbie
That doesn’t work for me my keep doesn’t recognize my system I have tried that.Thanks for the reply though
Message 3 of 3 (347 Views)