Re: Dragon age inquisition ps3 barely playable

by NaclynE

Original Post

Dragon age inquisition ps3 barely playable

★★★ Newbie
Dragon age inquisition On ps3 is really barely playable, i see only posts about pc and i see troubleshooting not mentioning ps3, Why? On ps3 the graphics are really really jumping around, in one scene i see one quality and in the next anotherone, it's not omogeneous!!! Texture pop in ALL the time, frame rate drops all the time, sounds and dialogues are not syncronized with video, i spent 70€ for it and i am really worried now, bioware staff, i am a big fan of yours but this is something you can't sell, will you find a way to fix everything?
Message 1 of 7 (1,270 Views)

★★★★ Novice

will you find a way to fix everything?

we can only hope, i guess Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 7 (1,245 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've got the ps3 version also but I overlook the graphic hiccups. I just put it to not all the graphic data being HD stored on the install so its trying to read the bluray and the HD. I'm not 100% but I do know based on the me2 ps3 digital that it ran better being pure HD versus disc.

It does suck though and hope they can fix it and quest bugs first.
Message 3 of 7 (1,240 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@victorius27 wrote:
Dragon age inquisition Onps3 is really barely playable, i see only posts aboutpc and i see troubleshooting not mentioningps3, Why? Onps3 the graphics are really really jumping around, in one scene i see one quality and in the nextanotherone, it's notomogeneous!!! Texture pop in ALL the time, frame rate drops all the time, sounds and dialogues are notsyncronized with video, i spent70€ for it and i am really worried now,bioware staff, i am a big fan of yours but this is something you can't sell, will you find a way to fix everything?

This is why I stopped getting games on PS3 around 2 years ago. The PS3 is just been stretched out over it's graphical limit for far too long, all of the newest games usually have framerate problems unless they're the ones that are guaranteed to run at 60fps. I was extremely surprised to hear DA:I was coming out on last gen, thought it would have melted the consoles, lol.

Message 4 of 7 (1,229 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I got the 360 version and man there were so many bloody issues I had with that one from game launch.

I still wonder if the game would still crash if I talk to Cole before I talk to Curran on my first trip to Skyhold. That was one ugly immediate game freeze..

Message 5 of 7 (1,223 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@NaclynE wrote:

I got the 360 version and man there were so many bloody issues I had with that one from game launch.

I still wonder if the game would still crash if I talk to Cole before I talk to Curran on my first trip to Skyhold. That was one ugly immediate game freeze..

The whole problem is getting it on last gen in the first place. It's like putting potato's in a toaster, it doesn't work well.

Message 6 of 7 (1,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well KingChaos913 I got three things to say

A: I currently cannot afford any of the newer consoles

B: The game is on mulpile systems so why would I need to buy a better console to play a game that's on every system?

C: I did not know how the character transfer system would work for DAI since I own DAO,DAA, and DA 2 and the game saves transfered from game save to game save and not from a web site previously. The whole "previous characters are now transfered via DRAGON'S KEEP and not game save to game save" is news to me.

Message 7 of 7 (1,197 Views)