Re: Dragon age inquisition mods

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age inquisition mods

★★★★★ Newbie

I know for multiplayer mods are most likely illegal but will i be banned if i download mods for single player ONLY that alter/add faces and hairs?

Message 1 of 4 (3,307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Mods that effect only single player in DAI are totally fine.  If you do anything that would effect multi-player then you are setting yourself up for trouble, but things such as retextures, graphics mods, and things that ONLY effect single player are fine.  EA/Bioware have said this in the past, about pretty much every one of their games. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,615 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Mods are totally allowed.  I use more than a dozen regularly (and definitely not just "appearance" ones.)

Best source:  Nexus Mods - Dragon Age: Inquisition.

(Almost) Required Utility: DAITools Suite Loader.

Have Fun!  Cool

Message 2 of 4 (3,289 Views)

★ Novice

But is it against the Terms of service so is that illegal?

Message 3 of 4 (2,628 Views)

Mods that effect only single player in DAI are totally fine.  If you do anything that would effect multi-player then you are setting yourself up for trouble, but things such as retextures, graphics mods, and things that ONLY effect single player are fine.  EA/Bioware have said this in the past, about pretty much every one of their games. 

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 4 of 4 (2,616 Views)