Dragon age Inquisition: no key drop for door(multiplayer)

by Sycomonkie

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Dragon age Inquisition: no key drop for door(multiplayer)

★ Novice

is anyone getting the problem whith no key dropping to open the next door in multiplayer? i looks like it had something to do with the new update bringing animals into online.

Message 1 of 19 (4,329 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon age Inquisition: no key drop for door(multiplayer)

Community Manager

Hi everyone,

Please see our latest update regarding the issue with keys in multiplayer here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Multiplayer-Update-on-the-Key-Drop-Issue/td-p/421447...

Thank you for your patience,

Nils

Note:  While the actual solution will not be implemented until the patch goes live, I will mark this post as solved for now with the sole purpose of increasing its visibility.

View in thread

Message 16 of 19 (2,540 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Same problem. Had to uninstall the new update with animals to play properly...

Message 2 of 19 (4,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This (among a ton of other glitches) has happened to me many times before the animals were included.

It's such a shame; this is such an amazing series and the multiplayer game is so much fun! Sadly, multiplayer is so horribly bugged that I cannot believe it was publicly released. Seriously, the thing is a fricken mess. They should focus on making the game playable before adding all the extra junk.

Message 3 of 19 (4,229 Views)

★ Novice
Did you happen to be playing as an elementalist?
Message 4 of 19 (4,212 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Its not just an elementalist thing. It happens to me with other characters all the time too. The elementalist just has it happen a lot because of firestorm. Its been almost a month now. Tired of losing XP on like zone 4. Think I am done playing until it is fixed. So frustrating.

Message 5 of 19 (4,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me at least three times today. It had never happened to us before (play with the same group pretty consistently). i was soloing on routine difficulty as a keeper in one case and one of the others we were an assassin, a keeper, and a templar. The other times today I don't recall the party compsositions.

The last time which was the assassin, templar, and keeper combo it happened at the first door. The others I don't recall.

Message 6 of 19 (4,124 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bump. This is ruining MP for me.

Message 7 of 19 (4,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah still broken. Can EA get someone out ahead of this?

Message 8 of 19 (3,966 Views)

★ Apprentice

Even if the leader drops which is annoying as why should they have to, the bug can still occur, could ea not implement a reset level function until they do a proper fix, so people who are the leader dont have to lose out on exp etc so others can maybe get the session finished.

Message 9 of 19 (3,901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree this bug is game breaking. I didn't levelhardly at all yesterday. or play hardly at all yesterday, because every time I played it glitched out and wouldn't give us the key.

Message 10 of 19 (3,879 Views)