Re: Dragon age Inquisition game of the year DLCs Not Working

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Dragon age Inquisition game of the year DLCs Not Working

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought Dragon age inquisition game of the year edition, EA seems to be no help at all with the issue and I am seconds from asking for a refund. The DLCs show they are installed but they are not showing up in the game itself. I have tried everything to get them to work. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 4 (481 Views)

Community Manager
@e45blackwing285 To confirm did you purchase through the EA app or another PC client?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (432 Views)

Community Manager
@e45blackwing285 I wanted to check if you managed to get assistance with this?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 4 (408 Views)

★ Guide
Message 4 of 4 (253 Views)