Dragon age Inquisition UK Preload - Nothing?

by Gkarain

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age Inquisition UK Preload - Nothing?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Bought the game for PC from CD-Keys.com

Got my keys today, both accepted in Origin but game is not added to MyGames and hence is not pre-loading.

Not having the fastest Broadband in the UK, I appreciate being able to start the pre-load 3 days early.

I note in the shedule is referred below (click link not open in new window else fails)
http://help.ea.com/en/article/dragon-age-inquisition-release-schedule/

Anyone else having this issue?

Not impressed - Steam always just works , Origin still under performs and makes the whole Digital Purchasing convulted, make it simple!

UPDATE:

17th Nov @ 16:21 - Schedule states I (UK) cant even start our preload until 20th Nov at 4pm PST (midnight on 20th) thats seconds before the 21st Novemeber, how am I suppose to pre-load 45gb by 21st.  Arggh!

Message 1 of 6 (757 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon age Inquisition UK Preload - Nothing?

Community Manager

Just an update, after having a UK-based PC check on it, the preload is available now. 

An Origin restart might need to be performed, and the panel should update. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (739 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

That schedule is for actual release times. The UK region preload starts between about half an hour from now. 

What's more concerning is that the game isn't showing up on your My Games list. It should do so, but greyed out. Did you enter a 20 digit or 16 digit code?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (744 Views)

★★ Novice

That schedule refers to the time that the game will unlock. You can start preloading a little under 2 days before that date. So you should be able to start preloading in a couple of hours.

Message 3 of 6 (737 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have now quit and started Origin twice and finally the grey out DA:I is showing.  If I hover the new image, shows preload will start at 5pm today 17th Nov, so fingers crossed all goes smooth.

Thanks for the update EA_David.

Message 4 of 6 (719 Views)

Community Manager

Just an update, after having a UK-based PC check on it, the preload is available now. 

An Origin restart might need to be performed, and the panel should update. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (740 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just checked pre-load clicked and has started to preload.  Thanks again.

Improvement Feedback - Origin should make this clear once a code has been priovded not requiring customers to enter forums and post obvious questions to get a known answer.

Thanks again

Message 6 of 6 (691 Views)