Re: Dragon Glitches - Kaltenzahn doesnt die/ map glitch

by palkaagn

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me as well with Kaltenzahn, except my rogue has the bow equipped that explodes enemies if I get a kill. So the dragon exploded at zero health but his empty health bar is still at the top of the screen, he didn't drop any loot, and my characters still have weapons drawn with battle music playing. This is really frustrating as it took me five tries or so to beat him and apparently I'll have to do it again. Also my console is xbox one if that matters

Message 11 of 20 (3,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
I killed all 10 dragons., but have some glitches :
When I started fight everything was fine., but when dragon (Highland Revenger, Kaltenzahn) called mini dragons (+4 dragons) fps low down ...
When I used "special skill"(open rift) fps low..
I play on PS4.
somebody has low fps in the battle with dragons?
Message 12 of 20 (3,318 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same thing with Hivernal on PS4

/edit: killed it after loading previous save

Fight Video skip to 7:20 if you dont want to watch my bad performance :P

Message 13 of 20 (3,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For me, it's Gamordan Stormrider - he's just standing there, inches away from death. Can't target him, though I'm still in fight mode. REALLY annoying bug. Dragon fights tend to be the longest and toughest fights in the game, so it's frustrating as hell having to start over, once you've basically won already.

Is there no way to force the dragon to die, in this state?

Message 14 of 20 (3,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Fortunatey, when I reloaded from my last save at the nearest camp, he died properly this time.

Message 15 of 20 (3,027 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So I can see this bug is 3 months old... And you have done absolutely zero to fix this as of yet..So EAware, are you just gonna take the money and run. I'm on the xbone and also have the "under her skin" quest bug, which limits me to only play help the mage side of the game. Are you gonna fix that, or have I just thrown my money away?

Message 16 of 20 (2,928 Views)

★ Novice

Just experienced this with the Highland Ravager. Zero health, just stands there, battle music still playing, weapons drawn, etc, etc. Very annoying. 

I had Bull, Cassandra and Vivian with me. I'm playing a Rogue Archer. Playing on Xbone.

Message 17 of 20 (2,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Annnnnd me. Today. On Hakkon. Frustrating.
Message 18 of 20 (2,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys.
I've experienced this too. I found that it doesn't happen (or least is less frequent) if you keep the Dragon in the centre of the battlefield away from obstacles.
Hope this helps
Message 19 of 20 (1,966 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I see that after 4 years since this topic started it's still not fixed, but EA still sells this game, so it should be supported. It's the first dragon killed and this issue happened (PC). I don't think I can say how frustrating it is. Can you deliver the fix? I suppose it should have been prepared a long time ago for a really significant bug. I can't imagine it didn't show up during testing.

Regards,

Agnieszka

Message 20 of 20 (1,663 Views)